Liberating Tamar Inc. strives to be an organization that empowers women to trust in God’s transformative power and purposeful plan for their lives, accept themselves as valued vessels of honor despite their narrative and demonstrate boldness and confidence to be all that God has called them to be.
The overall mission of Liberating Tamar Inc is to help facilitate emotional wholeness for women through biblical teaching, life coaching and outreach initiatives.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- We believe in One True God, ETERNAL EXISTENT in three Persons. God The Father, God The Son and The Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19; Colossians 2:9).
- We believe in the fall and deprivation of mankind, necessitating redemption through the Blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the Salvation of Mankind is through the Redeeming Work of Jesus Christ and the Regenerative Work of the Holy Spirit. Sanctification is seen as an act of separation from that which is evil.
- We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:4; 10:44 and 19:1-6).
- We believe that the Bible is the infallible word of God and was written by godly men through the inspiration and guidance of the Holy Spirit (2 Timothy 3:15-16).
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He is equal with the Father. Jesus lived a sinless human life and offered Himself as the perfect sacrifice for the sins of all people by dying on the cross. He rose from the dead on the third day to demonstrate His power over sin and death. He ascended into heaven and will is coming again to reign on earth. (Matthew 1:22-23; Romans 1:3-4; Corinthians 15:3-4; Hebrews 4:14-15).
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity. At the point of salvation, he moves into the human spirit to indwell, infill, enlighten, empower, lead, guide, correct, convict, and comfort their lives. (John 14:16-18; Ephesians 5:18; Romans 8:15; Acts 1:8)
- We believe that God is a healer and a deliverer. The Bible says that healing and deliverance (physical, emotional and psychological) are the rights of every believer (Mark 7:27; Psalms 147:3, Obadiah 1:17)
- We believe in the existence of a demonic entity referred to as Satan who seeks to steal, kill and destroy the lives of Christians (1Peter 5:8; John 10:10).
- We believe that believers in Jesus Christ have been given spiritual authority to stand against and defeat the works of Satan in their lives (James 5:7; Luke 10:19).
- We believe that supernatural healing and deliverance was included in the benefits that Jesus Christ bought for us at Calvary (Ephesians 1:3).