On the first day of the challenge do the following.
Write a letter to the person or persons who have hurt you the most.
DO NOT MAIL THE LETTER.
At the end of the challenge revisit the letter so you can see how your feelings and thoughts have changed towards the person(s). Throw away the letter as a symbol of throwing away the negative feelings about people who have hurt you
When you pray daily, use specific names of people who have hurt you
- Ask God to forgive you for harboring unforgiveness toward the people who have hurt you.
- Pray that God will create in YOU a clean heart and renew a right spirit within you as you pray for those who have hurt you.
- Pray that God would perform supernatural surgery on your heart as you pray for those who have hurt you.
- Pray that God would help you rebuke any evils thoughts that the enemy may want to plague you with during this week.
- Pray for the salvation of those who have hurt you if they are not saved.
- Pray for God to change their hearts and renew their minds according to the Word of God if they are saved.
- Pray that God would keep their family and themselves healthy.